This is a rewind episode going back in time to an episode a few years back where I was celebrating 21 years as a DJ. Lots of House classics in there ! Full track listing at my website at www.fintanmoloney.net
My new Podcast ‘In Da Temple’ is now available on iTunes, Stitcher, Podomatic & Mixcloud. This Podcast is where I go in the mix for 1 hour each month bringing you my selection of the best new House tracks. I keep the talking to a minimum and let the music do the talking and if you find tracks you like please support the artists and go out and buy their music.
Feel free to subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher via the links below or on Podomatic
You can also listen directly below via Mixcloud.
#Peace out and I’ll see you next month
‘Rupchik’ is now out on all good digital retailers online for streaming and download 😀
Filmed on location in Kolkata, India.
Check it out below via YouTube.
In March of 2015 I celebrated 20 years since I played my first gig ! It’s been an interesting journey I have to say with lots of ups and downs along the way. Due to the wide variety of gigs I’ve played over the years and the changing trends in dance music I figured it would be impossible to try and represent it all in one mix. I decided I’d release three different mixes over 2015 to celebrate being in this crazy game for 20 years.
Part one I released in March:
20th Anniversary DJ Mix Part #1
Part two I released in October:
20th Anniversary DJ Mix Part #2
All mixes contain tracks spanning 1995 – 2015 that really worked for me over the years.
Here is to another 20 years ! Cheers ;-D
1. Bounce To The Beat by Todd Terry
2. Spark Da Meth by Da Mongoloids
3. Flash (Timo Maas Dirty Dub) by Green Velvet
4. Been A Long Time (Rhythm Masters Remix) by the Fog
5. Riverside (Club Explicit Version) by Sidney Sampson
6. Satisfaction by Benny Benassi
7. Twist In My Sobriety (Tikaramp Vocal) by Tanita Tikaram
8. Pjanoo by Eric Prydz
9. Spin Spin Sugar (Armand’s Dark Garage Remix) by Sneaker Pimps
10. Alright (Tee’s In The House Remix) by Jamiroquai
11. In Da Ghetto by David Morales